No fragile injection-molded construction, underpowered amplifiers, or heavy lead-acid batteries – the DragonFly redefines what’s possible in a compact all-in-one PA.
The DragonFly gives you the best possible audio in a compact and reliable design that serve for years. Fully weatherproof, the DragonFly can easily be transported and set up by one person. As well, a molded in stand-mount socket on the bottom of the unit and inserts on the sides for yoke mounting give the DragonFly a range of deployment options.
- 122dB SPL continuous output
- Wireless microphone built-in
- Mixer with microphone and line level inputs – four total – connect your phone or other audio source
- Lightweight- just 24 lbs.
- Small, less than 1 cubic foot
- Fast charging, lightweight LiFePo battery pack
- Fully weatherproof
- NEW: switchable ducking circuit automatically turns down music when wireless or wired mic is used .
- Can drive 2nd Auxiliary Loudspeaker
- Full Range Neodymium coaxial transducer
- Expansion Slot for Schedulon MP3 player/ recorder, CD player, second wireless microphone or audio distribution module
- Gasketed fold-down cover for mixer control surface
- Integrated smart charger for battery pack – charge and run from 110-240 V AC power, 12-24 V CD power.
- Schedulon audio player with auto-play & recording
- Auxiliary Loudspeaker
- Audio Distribution Modules: Ethernet Wireless (900Mhz) / Twisted pair
- All day battery pack (external)
- Yoke-mount bracket
- Additional wireless microphone
- CD player module
- Height 14.5 in. | 36.8 cm
- Width 8.25 in. | 20.9 cm
- Depth 14 in. | 35.5 cm
- Weight 24 lb. | 10.9 kg
- Rigging points: 2x 1/4-20 threaded inserts on top (handle mount points)
- Yoke mount points: 2 x 1/4-20 threaded inserts on side
- Standmount socket: 1x 1.5” socket on bottom of unit Handle:
- 1x Strap Handle
Cabinet: LDPE, rotationally Molded Grill: Powder-coated stainless steel
- Audio Inputs: 1x XLR, mic. level 1x 1/4, line level
- Audio Outputs: 1x Neutrik NL4MP
- Amplifier Wattage: 200W RMS into 8 Ohms
- Power Inputs: AC power (90-240vAC) DC power (12-24vDC)
- Battery: 5AH NiMH Operational Life: 5 hours full operation 10 hours stand-by
Audio Performance Specifications
- Frequency Response (+/- 2 dB): 90 Hz – 18 kHz M
- aximum Output (long term): 121 dB SPL
- Maximum Output (peak program): 124 dB
- HF Dispersion: SPL 70°V x 70°H
Audio specifications based on ALMA EIA 426B test protocols.