The Problem Solving Equalizer
- Eliminate undesirable signals such as hums and whistles.
- Subtly shape the tonality of a voice or single instrument with rich harmonic content.
- Filter out hum and noise in video post-production.
- Use the precise control and flexibility to simulate distorted phone lines, radio voices and other special effects.
- Analog circuit model of the Urei 565 filter set.
- Powerful 36 dB/octave High Pass and Low Pass filters
- Two additional filters configurable as Band Pass or Notch.
- Use Band Pass to find unwanted frequencies or resonances and then switch to Notch to control them.
- Designated frequencies can be precisely controlledby using the notch filters with the depth controls.
- Powerful, Hi Q Notch filter with sufficient rejection to entirely filter out single sine waves.
- Perform radical phase sweeps with extreme tonal shifts.
- Several instrument and special effect presets to help with the most popular tasks.