The new CLASS-1™ version 5 has been completely redesigned with even more robustness in mind and more exciting features without compromising performance and stability. Our powerful renewed CLASS-1 interface, ListPlayer Pro, enables you to easily manage all complex multi-channel operations tasks, from a single window. Triggers, folders, events, secondary events, and external router switching. Users can organize their programs in folders, such as commercials. The new side view which shows the events triggers allows even better scheduling management. CLASS-1, just like CLASS Series video servers, can play Final Cut Pro files directly without any lengthy conversion process of video format and transfers and simplifies greatly the broadcast process. CLASS-1 can also mix compression format. ProRes, MPEG-4, H.264, IMX, XDCam, DV25 through DVCPro HD and other format movie files can all be used in the same dynamic playlist to be seamlessly played out to air together.
- BulletSupport multiple simultaneous codecs, in both SD and HD: FCP Project files, H.264/MPEG-4, Apple ProRES, DV25 to DVCPro, XDCAM, IMX, Animation, Uncompressed, HDV.
- BulletMixed SD-SDI/HD-SDI Video Output.
- BulletMulti-channel view for centralized control of operations.
- BulletSupport for multiple playout channels in a single Mac from internal video cards.
- BulletHigh performance multi-level automation control in a single window.
- BulletBrowsing-mode to remote server for external access by production operators
- BulletSupports standard control protocols such as BXF, MOS, AMP, VDCP, Web-based and GPI input/output to interface with other systems for easy production environment integration.
- BulletTri-Level Redundancy Scheme: Software, Hardware, Digital Assets
- BulletDirect SAN/NAS play-out compatibility
- BulletFully dynamic playlist
- BulletBi-directional Realtime Traffic System interoperability by custom XML and standard BXF for playlists and As Run logs, for as-you-go reporting.
- BulletSupport multi-channel audio.
- BulletClose Captioning support, both in Embedded and Teletext formats.
- BulletHigh Performance/Cost Ratio
- BulletMac OS X 10.5 and later, Leopard (10.6) ready
- BulletMacintosh Intel
- BulletMac supported AJA SD/HD SDI Video Card