This is a tight rigorous automation system where every client in the network is notified of every asset status and module change within the system and responds accordingly without user intervention. No external boxes are needed!
- Multiple Channel Ingest and Output reducing server counts, all under the control of global
- Multi-track timeline display showing the physical channel(s) plus multiple virtual channels that can be keyed, dissolved and squeezed into and over the physical channel(s).
- The position of each virtual element can be moved independently along the timeline to the transition point and a transition applied. Timing coordinates are automatically transferred to the vertical logarithmic timeline so transitions and triggers can be fine tuned in the Secondary Events panel.
- Global User interface consolidates scheduling of both the Ingest and Playout Channels into one display with the ability to drill down and expand the display for any core function
- Dual licenses for Playout Redundancy are eliminated, as Feedbuilder detects signal failure in the primary server and automatically transfers the Playout license to the secondary serve
- Motion Graphics from FCP Motion are now previewed in Quicktime before rendering from a single user interface.
- Placeholders and re-designed long term Ingest and Playout Calendars are also included,
simplifying the process even further
- Enhanced support for News Operations, Feedbuilder still maintains and significantly improves the integration with ENPS/iNews Automation systems with the addition of BUG.tv’s MOS Server
and task dependent operator-centric GUIs
Many new features, greater stability, easier to use and faster processing all combine to make Feedbuilder Mac Automation a major step forward in today’s HD and SDI broadcasting environment.
Plus, for less demanding workflows, we also have the new and improved Class Series of products available for demo. Same quality, just less integrated automation.