The best possible partner for most videoservers, graphics systems and all devices involved in making broadcasting reliable, vsnmulticom has been proving a reliable performance for over 150 customers since the 90's.
- Control of videoservers and broadcast equipment (validated by manufacturers)
- A/B Performance control
- TV/DTV/HDTV playout
- Video Ingests and content transfers
- Integration with Archive, MAM and Scheduling systems
The automation software includes a sophisticated tool to manage secondary and auxiliary events, yet proving easy to learn and operate by all MCR operators.
VSNmulticom also features some optional modules that:
- request an automatic copy of the contents to the videoservers (to MAM and/or archive modules)
- create an ingest reclist
- transcode the AV contents to the desired format
- provide reporting tools about the status of all controlled devides
- manage the central-local connection-disconnection processes
- command other subsystems, such as web services, subtitling, encoding-transcoding, effects, etc.
One of the most competitive advantages of vsnmulticom lies in its independence of all the equipment installed in the broadcast infrastructure as it has been approved by manufacturers like EVS®, GrassValley®, Sony®, Avid®, Brainstorm®, Chyron®, Seachange®, Omneon®, VizRT® and Pesa® ,among others.