CLASS-BUG RT™ unleash the power of Apple’s technologies such as Quartz Extreme, Core Video and Core Image in a system designed for professional broadcast television combining ease-of-use and flexibility.
CLASS-BUG RT™ plays out stunning Quartz™-based composition to air, enabling the presentation of real-time information coming from RSS feeds or database queries, for example, along with complex digital video effects, such as squeezes, moves, PIP of still images or live feeds. Add crisp character generation, it is the ideal tool for live sports, News production and general broadcast application.
- BulletPlays out Apple Quartz-based composition
- BulletSD-SDI/HD-SDI Video Output.
- BulletSupports standard control protocols such as BXF, MOS, AMP, VDCP, Web-based and GPI input/output to interface with other systems for easy production environment integration.
- BulletSupport real-time data input and database-driven information exchange.
- BulletSupport multi-channel audio.
- BulletDirect SAN/NAS play-out compatibility
- BulletHigh Performance/Cost Ratio
- BulletMac OS X 10.5 and later, Leopard (10.6) ready
- BulletMacintosh Intel
- BulletMac supported AJA SD/HD SDI Video Card
- BulletnVidia Graphic Card