CLASS-R™ can ingest simultaneously an unlimited number of video channels, in SD and HD or a combination of the two. It also supports the use of multiple internal video cards in a single Mac. The easy instant replay feature let Final Cut Pro users work right at the start of the recording session, accessing both the video file and the embedded metadata information, using full or highly-scalable lower resolution Pixy Proxies™.
CLASS-R™ supports various control protocols, including MOS, AMP, VDCP, Web-based and VTR protocols, for control of VTR decks, for example.
CLASS-R™ is the world’s first and only Ingest Video Server Series built with XCode using standard Mac OS X and native COCOA language for performance, stability, simple upgrade path to future OS X versions and unequalled Aqua interface presentation.
- 24/7 Non-Stop Recording Solution
- SD-SDI/HD-SDI Video Output
- Simultaneously control the recording of multiple feeds
- Support for multiple ingest channels in a single Mac from internal video cards
- Multi-channel view and control for centralized operations
- Support grouping of channels for multi-cam applications
- Easy Instant Replay setup gives access to files as they are being recorded using BUG.tv’s Pixy Proxies™ technology
- As-you-go, on-the-fly metadata creation and management
- High performance multi-level automation control in a single window
- Browsing-mode to remote server for external access by production operators
- Supports standard control protocols such as BXF, MOS, AMP, VDCP, Web-based and GPI input/output to interface with other systems for easy production environment integration
- Support multi-channel audio input
- Direct SAN/NAS play-out compatibility
- High Performance/Cost Ratio
- Mac OS X 10.5 and later, Leopard (10.6) ready
- Macintosh Intel
- Mac supported AJA SD/HD SDI Video Card