Using the same intuitive, easy-to-use interface as all ToolsOnAir products, just:in provides for single or multi-camera video capture in standard Apple QuickTime MOV and MXF container formats.
just:in delivers the professional-quality video and audio ingest you expect in a broadcast environment. The result is pristine quality video ingest, combined with an intuitive user interface.
just:in is designed to deliver 24/7 deployment in mission-critical broadcast environments.
just:in's customizable setup easily adapts to the constantly shifting requirements of today's time-sensitive broadcast environment. Customizable presets enable operators to quickly switch between commonly used setups.
just:in single features
- Designed for single-channel use on a single machine
- QuickTime MOV support for DV, DVCPro25/50, IMX30/40/50, DVCPro HD, Apple ProRes
- MXF support for IMX 30/40/50 (SMPTE 386M), DV PAL, DVCPRO HD (SMPTE 383M), Uncompressed SD/HD (SMPTE 384M)
- VTR control over RS-422 and Firewire
- Edit-while-recording support in Final Cut Pro with QuickTime MOV and MXF (including crash record with undefined duration)
- Batch digitizing
- Crash and Scheduled recording
- Preview window and audio controls
- Post-production naming procedure
just:in multi features
- Designed for ingest of multiple (up to eight streams) of SD or HD video into a single Mac Pro (hardware dependent: RAID/SAN and ingest cards)
- Provides simultaneous batch capture, crash record and/or scheduled capture of mixed SD and HD sources.
- Provides simultaneous live or batch capture of multiple cameras from a multi-capture shoot
- Supports capture from new dual-head Matrox, AJA and BMD cards, multiple cards in a single machine, or multiple Telestream Pipeline boxes connected via Ethernet
- Supports network control of multiple ingest workstations.
- Apple QuickTime MOV or MXF OP1a container capture
- Frees up Final Cut Pro interface, allowing the editor to continue doing other work during capture (requires fast RAID array)
- Enables you to create a low cost Ingest-only workstation
- Available for single or multi-machine setups
- Intuitive, easy-to-use interface
- Supports hardware from AJA, Black Magic Design, Matrox and Telestream
- Apple Mac Pro Intel (MacPro 3.1GHz or higher)
- Minimum of 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)
- Mac OS X 10.6 or later (Administrator account)
- VTR-control over IEEE1394 or RS-422
- Matrox, AJA, or Blackmagic Design video interface cards (consult manual)
- DV Stream
- IMX 30/40/50
- ProRes and ProRes HQ
- DVCPRO HD
- ProRes and ProRes HQ