ToolsOnAir family of products
LiveCut is part of the ToolsOnAir Broadcast Suite, a complete set of powerful video production tools designed to create a professional TV broadcast facility on the proven Apple Macintosh platform.
LiveCut works by centralizing ingest, metadata, live logging, media management and Final Cut Pro workflow integration in a single, easy to use interface. With LiveCut, capturing tapes and logging footage becomes obsolete. Re-edits & post-production tasks can be performed immediately, even while still recording.
A single button starts and stops the recording process. Notes, labels, markers and comments can be easily integrated into the workflow. During recording, LiveCut creates a real-time vision mixer’s EDL, which is instantly processed into a multi-camera timeline in Final Cut Pro, ready for post-production. Recorded takes can be sent to workstations, CatDV or Final Cut Server for further processing.
LiveCut works with just:in to accommodate up to eight streams of multi-camera ingest. And LiveCut integrates seamlessly with just:live to send selected events directly to just:live’s multi-camera track for instant replay.
Used with a single Apple Mac Pro and multiple input cards, LiveCut and ToolsOnAir’s Broadcast Suite is the ideal low-cost, low-space & low power solution for OB-vans and studios.
- Designed for studio, OB-Van or other on-location multiple camera setups
- Automates workflow for pre-recorded multi-camera production
- Send multi-camera highlights to just:live
- Integrated EDL Recorder for generating a multi-camera timeline
- Intuitive one button operation
- Full tapeless recording with media access at any stage of production
- Supports just:in and Telestream Pipeline, all major formats supported
- Full integration with Final Cut Studio and Final Cut Server
- Works between remote locations (studio and post-production)
- Distributed notes & logs
- Multi-channel split screen preview
- File-based confidence monitoring provided through SDI (HD & SD)
- Automatic track lay of various audio sources
- Easy to integrate