Matrox MXO systems are powerful enough for video editing with Final Cut Pro but lack the expandability to accommodate an I/O device without sacrificing the FireWire port you’d like to use for your storage interface.
Matrox MXO gives you the frame-accurate, broadcast-quality HD/SD analog and SDI output you need for mastering native digital projects – from XDCAM HD, P2 HD, DVCPRO HD, and HDV sources for example – directly to tape or to a satellite encoder. In addition, it turns your Apple Cinema Display or other DVI monitor into a professional HD/SD video monitor using Matrox's unique color calibration tools including blue-only.
Matrox MXO can also be switched into a genlockable scan converter with HD/SD analog and SDI output.
– when monitoring and output-to-tape are needed
and composite outputs with guaranteed a/v sync
By using Matrox MAX Technology, jobs are finished with amazing speed and system resources are liberated for other tasks. Quality and flexibility are ensured through direct integration with professional applications such as Adobe Media Encoder and Adobe Premiere Pro on the PC.
Key Features of Matrox MAX Technology for PC
- Accelerated encoding of H.264 files for Blu-ray, Apple TV, YouTube, Flash, web formats, and mobile devices including iPhone and iPod from various video sources including SD, HD, and RED R3D 2K and 4K files
- A specialized, dedicated hardware processor liberates system resources for other tasks
- Direct integration with Adobe Media Encoder and Adobe Premiere Pro on the PC to simplify workflow
- Creation of Blu-ray H.264 files that can be authored in Adobe Encore CS4 then burned without re-encoding