A RPOLOGY ™ is Sample Logic’s most groundbreaking achievement to date; the world’s first virtual instrument dedicated entirely to arpeggiated/sequenced instruments.
ARPOLOGY goes far beyond, breaking the box of the “everyday” arpeggiator. It employs an entirely new approach to step sequencing. The core of ARPOLOGY has been designed around Sample Logic’s newest invention, the powerful Step Animator™ – a step-sequencer and arpeggiator fused into a single engine for animating complex melodic and rhythmic patterns on a per-step basis, eliminating the limitations of traditional sequencing.
ARPOLOGY is powered by Kontakt player and includes over 550 instruments and multis spanning all musical genres. It also comes preloaded with over 150 unique and inspiring Step Animator preset patterns that will dramatically change the sound of any loaded instrument and in real-time. As if that wasn’t enough, ARPOLOGY is the first Sample Logic product to come bundled with a fully integrated touch surface controller preset built in TouchOSC for tablets, achieving user control that Kontakt alone cannot. With this custom designed control surface interface, the power of ARPOLOGY is transformed into a hands-on, touchable, and creative experience ideal for both live performance and sequencing in a DAW. ARPOLOGY changes the way music is made!
- Over 550 Instruments and Multis delivered at 44.1k/24-bit.
- Just over 5.25 GB sample library using Kontakt’s lossless sample storage compression
- Includes TouchOSC preset to control the ARPOLOGY interface (Designed for iPad running TouchOSC – sold separately) *Presets are compatible with Android OS, but not tested.
- Requires Kontakt 5.3 Player (free from Native Instruments)
- Mac OS X 10.7 or 10.8 (latest update), Intel Core Duo, 2 GB RAM (4GB recommended)
- Windows 7 or 8 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit), Intel Core Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 2 GB RAM (4GB recommended)
- 5.3 GB free disk space for ARPOLOGY sample content
- 1 GB free disk space for Kontakt 5 Player