The 104.HTH offers true universal application capability – it can be used anywhere outdoors, even in salt air environments thanks to its 316 marine grade stainless steel suspension, enclosure reinforcements and its HYBRID stainless grille with marine capable coating. The 104.HTH is a perfect solution for distributed systems or background music applications either indoors or outside. The 104.HTH’s large voice coil transducers eliminate the need for any sound-killing passive protection ensuring they deliver pure uncompressed audio performance. The 104.HTH can be powered as low-impedance (8 ohm) or high-impedance (70.7 – 100 volts) enabling it to be custom-configured for any application.
Mounting U-Bracket is included – 316 marine grade stainless steel
- Frequency Response:85Hz – 20,000Hz
- Coverage Pattern:110 H X 80 V
- Crossover Frequency: 3000 Hz
- System Sensitivity (1 Watt / 1 Meter): 87 dB
- Power Handling: 50 watts continuous 100 watts program200 watts peak
- Input Impedance (Lo Z):8-ohms
- Input Taps (Hi Z):50 Watts, 25 Watts, 12.5 Watts
- Weight:3.5kg (7.7 lb.)
- Dimensions (H x W x D) mm: 211.2 x 156.2 x 130.5
- Dimensions (H x W x D) in: 8.3 x 6.15 x 5.