104.STH Silver Series Loudspeakers
The system’s direct-radiating transducers include a 4.5″ woofer with a 1-inch voice coil and ferrite magnet. The HF section has a 1″ HQ tweeter with an elliptically-shaped Low-Q 110o x 80o waveguide. The 104.STH is installer-configurable for Lo-Z (8 ohm) or Hi-Z (70.7 / 100 volt) operation using two input barrier strips without switches that could limit the system’s reliability.
The 104/STH uses proven One Systems weatherproofing included a robust thick-walled enclosure, specially-built components and use of stainless steel suspension hardware to ensure long useful life. The 104.STH U-Bracket is made of structural steel, with a dual-layer, zinc-rich powder coat finish. Wall and pole mount, pan / tilt brackets are available for added mounting flexibility.
U-Bracket is included as standard
- Frequency Response: 110Hz-20kHz
- Coverage Pattern: 110 (H) x 80 (V)
- Crossover Frequency: 1.8kHz
- System Sensitivity 1w/1m: 87dB
- Power Handling: 40w
- Input Impedance (Lo Z): 8Input Taps (Hi Z): 50/25/12.5w
- Weight:2.4kg, 5.3 lbs
- Size (mm): 211.2 x 156.2 x 130.5 (Not including U-Bracket)
- Size (Inches): 8.3 x 6.15 x 5.1 (Not including U-Bra